So I'm thinking of hosting a pansexual trans* and genderqueer sex party.
Before I even start
thinking about practical things like venues, how many condoms and dams we'll need, etc etc etc, I want to get some other transpeople's input on the idea as a whole.
I think as transpeople we struggle with a whole different range of problems and insecurities at sex parties. One of the reasons I want to host such a beast is because I would like to attend one - and that's usually a good start. But I'm only one person, I only know what I think and feel about sex parties and my gender, and all the issues that come up in between. I need other people's opinions.
So. What would you want taken into consideration for a trans/genderqueer sex party? Be as vague or as detailed as you like.
Some things you might like to give your opinion on:
* Should cisgendered people be allowed as long as they are the partner of a transperson who is also attending?
* Do you think a balance of mtfs, ftms and genderqueers is important?
* Should fetish and BDSM be allowed or encouraged? Perhaps in a different room?
* Would a theme help or hinder?
* Would everyone introducing themselves and explaining what pronouns they prefer etc at the beginning help build a good atmosphere or make people uncomfortable?
* Should crossdressers be allowed?
But don't stop there. What do you think needs to be taken into consideration for a trans sex party? What do you have trouble finding or accessing mentally, emotionally or physically at sex parties that are run and attended by cisgendered people? Throw it all at me, I want to pick your brains! :)